Monday, March 14, 2011

Just for Fun: Beer!

So I just saw a picture on Facebook of a beer one of my friends was drinking.  Yes, she took a picture of her beer - don't we all? - but it wasn't just any beer.  It was beer from Lagunitas Brewing Company, a smallish company that seems to specialize in humorous beer names.  Why am I writing about beer, then, you may ask? Well, look at the picture:
"Jobless Recovery Ale?" Boy, I wish I were a beer drinker because I so need that!  Just the name of the beer makes me feel a little better all ready. 

The beer itself is described as a "malty, robust...ale" and, according to my friend Andy, it is quite delish.  Too bad the incredible irony of this is that it’s not exactly the right price for the truly jobless...  Now, if you aren't jobless, but your friends or family are… well, there  you go: ready-made, funny but bound-to-be-appreciated birthday or holiday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment